Favourite Cleanser - Nivea 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water

May 03, 2015


I have done a few skin care posts in the past raving about different cleansers, but I don't think I've ever found one I love as much as this one.

The Nivea daily essentials sensitive 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water is every lazy girl's dream. The product works as a cleanser, make up remover and moisturiser all in one. Brilliant.
The product helps to protect against the signs on sensitive skin: dryness, redness and tightness.

I have been using this product for a little while now and have found that it is so easy and care free to use. Personally, I don't like to do anything hugely spectacular with my skin care routine so this product is wonderful; not only does it clean any excess dirt on the surface of my skin, but also removes any makeup I have on. I have been able to use the product around my eye area without any irritation at all. After use of product my skin feels cleaner and smoother.

To apply: I apply a small amount to a cotton wool pad and with eyes closed rub gently around my face, paying extra attention to my T-Zone area.

The product usually sells at Boots for £3.69, but is currently discounted to £1.84 - bargain! I cannot rave about this product enough and would highly recommend you giving it a go! Product link: boots.com

Obviously, if you are someone who prefers to buy products from the high end market then this product may not be for you (try it just in case! hehe!) but, if you're looking for an affordable, good quality cleanser/makeup remover/moisturiser then this is perfect to add to your collection.


What is your favourite skin care product?

 
Thanks for reading!
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments