Super Tonic - Orangeasm - Fragrance review.

March 29, 2015

"orange is the happiest colour"
 

Let's move past the cheeky name, okay? 

I received this product as a birthday present this year and I absolutely love it.
The only way to describe it is: Oranges. It simply smells citrusy orange. I am aware that some would turn their nose up at this product, maybe it's a bit odd to want to smell like an orange? However, I do love it.

If you've been reading my blog for a long time now, you'd know that I am partial to a bit of Soap & Glory. I adore their products, they are of such high quality and this my friend, was no exception.

It isn't too strong, but you can smell it and I think it smells lovely, the smell of it instantly lifts my mood. It's perfect for this time of year too - oranges remind me of the Summer!

If you're not a huge orange/citrus lover this product may not be for you, but if you love the smell of oranges, I'd highly recommend this.
 
If you're tempted:
 
Boots - click here!
 
And don't worry, if the smell of oranges is appealing, but not as a fragrance spray, there are plenty of other 'orangeasm' products available...
 
Body Wash - click here!
Body Butter - click here!
 
 
Have you tried any of the orangeasm products? What are your favourite body sprays at the minute?
 
Thanks for reading!
Have a fab week!
Love, Eve
xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I bought this in the set that was out at Christmas. I absolutely adore the scent - the body wash and body butter were absolutely divine and as soon as I get rid of my stash I will be buying those again. I've been looking for a fruity perfume for what seems like ages and I really thought I was on to something with this one. However, I found it really didn't last very long at all, though it did smell utterly fabulous when I walked in to it. I just wish it had lasted a bit longer! (Even after I practically drowned myself in it.) I'm hoping they might tweak the formula eventually to make it a bit stronger.

    Sterling, XLeptodactylous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the butter or body wash - may give them a go! I do understand what you mean - I've found that it doesn't last for ages, but I've personally been able to smell it on myself! However, I do agree that tweaking the formula slightly could do the world of good! Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  2. I really like the sound of this scent, I'm going to have to give it a try! :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally love it! Let me know what you think! :) xx

      Delete