the blogger with the beauty range - Zoella Beauty

October 25, 2014


 First of all, A MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS AND WELL DONE ZOE! How amazing you've done, and what I love the most is that you're just a normal girl who set up a blog and look where you are today! 

So, on Thursday I got a tooth removed, despite not feeling my best, I figured as I was in town (that's where my dentist is) I may as well have a little snoop in Superdrug as I hadn't been in for months! I had two reasons for going in: 1. I needed new dry shampoo and 2. I was desperate to see if my local store stocked Zoella Beauty. 

I searched and searched, but couldn't find the range anywhere. So, decided to give up, so I went to the till to buy my dry shampoo (and some Christmas prezzies - yes I'm that organised! ;) ) and there they were, right by the till, Zoella beauty. I gave my mother some puppy eyes and she so kindly let me pick up the makeup bag and I decided that I had to buy the fragranced mist too!

The thing I love the most about Zoella beauty is, it's so Zoe. I mean the packaging just screams 'Zoella'. 

Also, the line is pretty affordable, which I think is important.

Now I think it's time to take a closer look at these gems...

I love the makeup bag/ pencil case for a few reasons: 1. The quality- you can tell just by looking at it that it's a well made product, 2. The design- I did love the guinea pig design too, but love the combination of blue and pink in the one I chose, 3. The space- it has just the right amount of space, not too big and not too small. 
The bag - see here

I absolutely adore this fragranced mist! First things first, I love the bottle. It's just the right size and is very pretty. The fragrance is absolutely gorgeous, it's so fresh and light. Perfect for day time use. 10 out of 10 - I love it!
Blissful Mistful - see here

So, as you can tell, I love the range. I will definitely be giving more products a go. 

Zoella Beauty at superdrug : see here
Zoella - Zoella Beauty (Blog post)
Zoella - Zoella Beauty | The Launch (Blog post)

Thanks for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx







You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wowy! I'm so glad you like the photos, I worked hard taking them! I was a bit sceptical about this range, but thought I'd give it a go and I'm quite impressed. Thanks for your lovely comment Laura! xx

    ReplyDelete