Beat the tangles

August 26, 2014

I don't know about you lot, but I've really struggled with the tangles in my hair and since having a new hair cut, I made the decision to make a change, thus picked up two MUST HAVE products to help reduce the tangles in your hair. 




The first product is a detangling spray from L'OREAL KIDS. Yes, kids! I used to use this a lot when I was younger and it worked wonders on my hair! This product has a pear scent (it smells amazing!) and really helps me to reduce my tangles. It also helps to give my hair a bit more life and makes it feel brilliant. 
This product: SWEET PEAR TANGLE TAMER (It's only £2.19!)
To go with this product (they work as a great duo) I picked up an original tangle teaser. Now, I've heard so many brilliant reviews about this product, so I thought it would be a perfect purchase. I picked up a pink and purple coloured one (I love these colours!) for the price of £10.99, which is a little pricey for a hairbrush, but I think, for the quality it is totally worth it! 
Using this brush on my hair is a lot easier and is a lot less painful than using a normal brush to get those tangles out! The brush really does what it says, it easily and effectively removes those unwanted tangles! 
For my tange teezer: ORIGINAL PLUM DELICIOUS
For a range of tangle teezers: TANGLE TEEZER (Boots)

My top tips for reducing your tangles:


  • Brush EVERY PART of your hair. I know this sounds bonkers, but I tend to avoid brushing the back of my hair very much, as it's hard to get to, and for this reason it can get very tangled, which means I avoid brushing it more because it hurts SO MUCH. If I brushed it in the first place and made more of an effort, I wouldn't have to deal with the problems of terrible tangles.
  • Brush your hair after washing it. If you leave it without brushing it out, it can get very tangled. 
  • Brush your hair regularly (not every minute of the day) brush it after you wake up and before you go to bed, and obviously brush it before styling it!

There you go!
Any questions about tangles or hair care in general? Tweet me: @haiaeve or email me: haiaeveconnect@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Eve xx

instagram: @haiaeve
email: haiaeveconnect@gmail.com

Companies: haiaevecompanies@gmail.com 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Haha! I used to use the same detangler! It helped a little with the tangles but I mainly liked it because it smelled so good. :)

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you! It smells amazing and that in its self makes me want to use it! :)

      Delete