JULY 2014 wish list-- haiaeve

July 22, 2014

There are a few little pieces that I've been eyeing recently & I just had to share them with you lot!

1.              2.



3.4.
                         
  
1.  houseoffraser.co.uk (Yumi) - I absolutely LOVE the shape of this dress! So retro! Can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute the sequin daisy design is? I absolutely adore this number and think it would be perfect for spring/summer time!
2. USApro.co.uk - I have been admiring these since they came out! I WANT THEM!! I adore the uniqueness of the print (Although, I have noticed that galaxy print has become very popular recently)
 I am a big fan of USA pro sports gear for comfort and the appearance so I'm really considering adding these to my collection!
3. debenhams.com (H!) - Henry Holland has done it again! How amazing does this jumpsuit look? I really love the way it flatters the figure and hugely adore the unique colourful bird print!
4. dorothyperkins.co.uk - I love these sandals! I am not a huge sandal lover as I don't particularly enjoy people being able to see my feet, but this tan pair is very attractive and is a great colour to combine with summer outfits!

So those are a few items on my wish list!
Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments