Spring Style: Dress it up!

April 15, 2014

Hello lovelies!

Today I wanted to share some style wisdom with you guys (not that I have a whole lot of 'style wisdom') 
Spring is here and I for one am a huge fan of the change in fashion for the spring season! Bring out the colours girls! My must have is a dress. The sun is finally starting to come out and we need to make the most of it!


The dress I've chosen to share with you today is one of my personal favourites. It's from a little brand called 'Yumi'. I discovered Yumi a little under a year ago and it's safe to say I'm a massive fan of their clothes. 
This dress really reminds me of spring- it is very fresh and incorporates appropriate and subtle colours into the pleated half of the dress while keeping the top girly and sophisticated with a lace detailing. 
The fit is great and comfortable, but I have previously added a belt to finish off the outfit. (Link of where to find dress at the end of the post!)


There are so many wonderful dresses available these days for all different shapes and sizes. You just have to keep your eyes peeled for your perfect spring wardrobe piece. And if you're not a dressy person why not find a feel good pair of jeans or shorts? 

I am hoping to do more style posts in the future so I very much hope you enjoyed reading today's post!
Good Luck in finding your perfect Spring piece! 


Thanks for reading!
Have a great day!
Take care
xx






You Might Also Like

0 comments