Easter D.I.Y- Cute gift idea!

April 17, 2014

Hi guys!

Today I am going to be sharing with you a really simple but cute gift idea for Easter. I've used this idea to wrap my friends & loved ones' gifts because it makes the gift a little more personal. 


Let's get on with it...

What you'll need:

plastic or any material that works for you (I've using plastic from old packaging, like the plastic that you get around a greeting card)
string- to keep content safe inside
Easter treat(s)- This is completely up to you. Today I decided to use mini chocolate eggs (came in a pack for around £1 in Tesco)

STEP 1: Place your chocolate into the plastic ensuring that they fit safely.
STEP 2: After making sure that the plastic covers the chocolate, you want to make sure that you have enough plastic to be able to tie a knot with the string. You do this by bunching up the excess plastic and pinching the place where you plan to tie the knot with your fingers.



STEP 3: Take your piece of string and wrap it around the chosen area  making sure that the string fits nicely around. 

STEP 4: The final bit- Tie your knot (I like to do a double one- just to be safe), then make sure everything's tidy.


VOILA!!

Good Luck if you to decide to give it a go! 


THANKS FOR READING!
Take care.
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments